Wowie! I am really impressed with all of the audiobooks that I have been looking at on Overdrive and on the audiobook downloading for free sites.
To be honest, I have not looked at Overdrive since the training session I had at Freeman many moons ago(!) I am pleasantly surprised with all that I have found there while browsing today. I am really impressed with the "burn to CD" option on Overdrive for music and audiobooks. While reviewing the site, I placed a hold on an audiobook title called "Buddha's teachings." Also, I came across several New Age music titles that looked interesting.
The WOWIO and LibirVox sites are both great, too. I found a title that looks interesting on LibriVox called Buddhism and Buddhists in China. On WOWIO, I found a downloadable title of English translations of Chinese poems written during the Tang dynasty.
Quite naturally, the free sites don't have any music to download. This makes Overdrive much more appealing to me. It's great to get acquainted with Overdrive once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment